Friday, January 20, 2012

IN THE BEGINNING



My name is Stephanie Zezzo and I have been crafting with all types of media since a young child.  My inspiration and first teacher is my wonder Grandmother.  I only wish I had her type of patience!  I make all types of custom paper crafts for friends and family and I am often asked if I have a website......so I may finally say "YES"!   

Scrapbooking and preserving memories is a passion of mine and I LOVE mini-albums to keep memories of  my wonderful husband and two spirited children, a boy and girl.  I come from a family of teachers and appreciate what they do on a daily basis for our children.  I love to make custom gifts for their classrooms.  Have a look around and let me know what you would like to see! Thanks for stopping by!

You can contact me at sxc168@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment